WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE NEBRASKA ARTS COUNCIL AND THE NEBRASKA CULTURAL ENDOWMENT.
* All Classes Held Upstairs at 201 S 24th Street unless otherwise indicated
** No Partner Required
Pricing for Monthly Classes
$75 for any two or more classes (Monthly Class Subscription)
$50 for each 4-week class
$15 to drop in for one class session
Interested in getting a discount?
Join our volunteer group – JIVE!
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
September Dance Classes
Wednesdays 6:30-7:30pm: Drop in Lindy Lab
Come practice all those new moves you learned at Cowtown Jamborama!
Drop in rate: $5/ea
October Dance Classes
Mondays 7-8pm: Intro to Lindy Hop
Mondays 8-9pm: Intro to Balboa
Wednesdays 7-8pm: Intermediate Lindy Hop
Wednesdays 8-9pm: Intermediate Balboa
How to Pre-register for Classes
Purchase your classes using the Paypal or Square.
For Paypal Please add a note detailing the classes you want to take.
No Problem! Show up to the first class of the month.
The teacher will be happy to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are your classes?
- Classes are taught at the FOE Eagles #38 at 24th and Douglas.
I missed the first class; can I still join?
- Usually, if you miss the first class, you can catch on ok if you join during the second class. After that, it’s more difficult to catch up, so check with the teachers for this information.
Are kids/children allowed?
- We offer Junior Jitterbugs for kids in grades 5-9 and Itsy Bitsy Jitterbugs for kids ages 4-8. Adult classes are best for high school age and up.
Do you have a group discount?
- Email email@example.com and explain your circumstance and we will see what we can do.
Do I need a partner?
- No. Most students arrive solo and you will be partnered up during class and rotate partners often.
How do I get the most out of my classes?
- Show up (that’s usually the hardest part!), relax, ask questions, and have fun. Try to practice between classes if you can.
What music should I use to practice?
- Listen to the “Lindy in the Park 2017 — Omaha Jitterbugs” playlist on Spotify. You can create a free account.
What’s the cancellation policy?
- See our Cancellation Policy.
How do I know what class to take?
- If you have no social dance experience, start with a class that has Intro or Beginning in the title. Or Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to explain your situation and we can guide you through.
It’s easy to try.
Swing dance is for everyone! You can start anytime at our weekly Friday lesson and dance, where learning is easy, affordable, and fun.
It’s a welcoming community.
Meet new people and find community in Omaha and around the world. Social dances, rotating classes, and worldwide events foster serendipitous connections.
Our programs nourish the human spirit. Health improves, confidence boosts, and people grow. Nowhere else can you find creativity, exercise, social connection, and fun all in one place.