Re-opening of Jitterbugs Night Out
Because many residents of Douglas County have had the opportunity to be vaccinated, Omaha Jitterbugs has re-opened JNO. We are doing our best to be safe and responsible.
Hours: 8:00 – midnight, Beginner Lesson 8:00 – 8:30
Food & Drinks: Water stations will be available.
Bar Downstairs: Be advised that the Lodge bar downstairs is a private club, and does not require masks.
Ventilation: The Upstairs has a separate HVAC system from the downstairs The Upstairs will have windows open, fans on, and air purifiers throughout the space.
Cleaning: Sanitizer will be available throughout the venue. Staff members will be accessible if sanitizing products need to be located or replenished. We encourage all attendees to wash hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
COVID symptoms: Please refrain from attending if you or anyone in your party are experiencing the following:
- Shortness of breath
- Other symptoms of COVID related illness per the CDC Guidelines
JIVE Volunteers: JNO will require set up, the desk, teachers, DJ, and clean up.
- Masks are required for JNO. Suitable masks must fit snugly, and cover the nose. If you do not have a mask, we will have disposable ones available at the front desk.
- All guests and volunteers are required to wear suitable masks when entering and moving about the venue. For example, if moving about the space (e.g., headed towards the restroom, dancing, etc,) a face mask must be worn.
- If you are seated at a table, or if you are the DJ, you may remove your mask if you feel comfortable doing so.
- If you are not following the above mask requirements, you may be asked to leave.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
Lindsay Sobczyk, Artistic Director
Nancy Novotny, Operations Director
Christmas Griffin, Board President